Friday, January 10, 2014

Get To Know Cassie

Hello! Welcome. The reason why I have gathered you all here today is to tell you a little bit about myself and my blog. I am a Senior at Shawnee Mission North and I am super excited for college. Even though I don't where I am going or what I want to do... At North I am involved in the Drama Department and Choir mainly. I am on Thespian, Choir, and NHS exec boards. I am a member of A.R.T. (Advanced Repertory Theatre. Not Art class. I can't draw at all.) I am also in Pep Club but then again... isn't everyone? Anyway! I like to think I am pretty exciting. I joke around a lot and I sing all the time. Um, what else... I love movies. And Footie Pajamas. If we ever hang out, we will probably end up watching the movie Hot Rod, in footie pajamas, drinking tea and eating my favorite food POPCORN. Sound good? Awesome! We will get a long great!

2 comments: